Wonderfull game, really satisfying. Simple mechanics that open a lof of possibilities.
A downloadable Badblood for Windows and macOS
BADBLOOD is a local split-screen hide & seek between two players, with a deadly consequence. Find your unique style of murder in this intimate and visceral local multiplayer, and outwit your neighbor. Same bloody field, different bloody perspective. Hide, seek, kill.
- A violent stealth game for TWO
- Inspired by a thrilling playground classic, hide and seek.
- A grid-based, discrete style of movement and combat.
- Badblood dares you to screen cheat. But remember that your North is not your opponent's North. Disorient, manipulate, ambush.
- A cool-down mechanic that renders you very vulnerable if you wrongly predict your opponent's location.
- A one-hit-kill fighting game, in which anyone can win if they are careful and do not underestimate their opponent.
- 4 vengeful characters with game-changing abilities to choose from.
- Endless playing fields, both handcrafted and randomly generated.
- 2 modes of play: THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED FIND & KILL and HUNTING SEASON
With Music by Pierre Bienaimé: https://scribblersounds.bandcamp.com/releases
In order to download this Badblood you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.